[Namron] Margrave/Vormund VIII is brought to you by the Canton of Rundel

Jerry Barnes griffinred at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 29 14:48:13 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Grimmie, I remember when we got together with the Smythekeep(Ft. Smith, AR) folks
at the Heavener Runestone, to discuss just such an event. Too bad it never got
any farther than discussion... (image) Perhaps with Gulf Wars being such a
success, it might be possible in the future. I'd like to see that dream of
yours become a reality, personally.

Ld. Donecan MacDubhgall