[Namron] Fighter Pratice

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Fri Oct 4 12:12:12 PDT 2002

Willy-

Bring your heavy ... I won't fight light but I am in the mood to swing a stick.  I'll see who else I can drag along with me -- don't want you to be lonely!  We are a fighting Barony (sometimes maybe is seems like it is just in-fighting) but Namron has a wonderful heart ... it would be good to get young blood back in the heavy community.  I will make sure we bring ALL our loaner gear and weapons -- who knows, maybe we can get a melee going!

Hugs,
Bianca