[Namron] Halloween Party

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Mon Oct 14 07:34:25 PDT 2002

Ooooohhhh, Aaaaahhhhhh .... another Lady Bianca -- I must meet this fair gentle but unfortunately I will be in Boston and unable to attend this mystical shin-dig.

The previous message was brought to you by
probably the "Newest" Lady Bianca (thatnks to all of you) and the one that is Namron's Archery Marshal and keeper of one of the newest Storms -- the "BeBe" Storm Lord Magnus!  =0)

VIVAT NAMRON!!!!