[Namron] A few Amore Puns

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Mon Oct 14 07:38:37 PDT 2002

Until the good, kind, gentle and humorous populace of Namron - I send you some punny puns.
Lady Bianca Sereni
(Gosh that's so cool.)

 When the moon hits your eye, Like a big pizza pie, That's amore.

When an eel bites your hand, And that's not what you planned, That's a
moray.

When our habits are strange, And our customs deranged, That's our mores.

When your horse munches straw, And the bales total four, That's some
more hay.

When Othello's poor wife, Becomes stabbed with a knife, That's a Moor,
eh?

When a Japanese knight, Uses his sword in a fight, That's Samurai.

When your sheep go to graze, In a damp marshy place, That's a moor, eh?

When your boat comes home fine, And you tie up her line, That's a moor,
eh?

When you ace your last tests, Like you did all the rest, That's some
more "A"s!

When on Mt. Cook you see, An aborigine, That's a Maori.

Alley Oop's homeland has, A space gun with pizzazz, That's a Moo ray...

A comedian ham, With the name Amsterdam, That's a Morey.

When your chocolate graham, Is so full and so crammed, That smore.

When you've had quite enough, Of this dumb rhyming stuff, That's "No
more!", eh?

How is that for pun overload?
(Hey-I don't make 'em up, I just forward 'em!)