[Namron] IKAC at Namron's Practice

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 17 17:37:21 PDT 2002

Will there be any heavy fighting for us up close types?

Gavin

"When you have come to the edge of all the light you know, And are about to
step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two
things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will
be taught how to fly." ~Unknown