[Namron] Margrave/Vormund VIII is brought to you by the Canton of Rundel

Grimmie grimmie at cuteandcuddly.com
Tue Oct 29 17:16:32 PST 2002

It will take time and only time will tell. Every
one that I told it to has liked the idea. It is
something only Runedal and Smythekeep
can do. When they have grown and
matured it will happen. Remember if you
build it they will come. (I know boo hiss)
Please only use the small soft stones please.
Hee Hee
Grimmie