[Namron] Fwd: [wingedwolf] wastelands defender

Brea breasca at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 22:26:27 PDT 2002

 Note: forwarded message attached.

Brea of Rivers Run

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
--
To: wingedwolf at yahoogroups.com
From: "Amanda" <brigitsilverowl at yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 15:21:56 -0000
Subject: [wingedwolf] wastelands defender

okay, this is kinda biz related along with SCA related as our
merchanting is going to be a part of Winged Wolf Enterprises... at
Defender, we will be merchanting and I will be doing Tarot readings
for donation, and the donations will benefit the start of the
business, so those of you who are going to defender, spread the word-
as this will also mean in sca terms that this can lead to a potential
new, cheaper event site! when we get our bank account up and running,
the donation money will be part of the first deposit =) (of course,
if we get any in the first place, hehe)
-amanda