[Namron] Troubling News About Ranger Rick at Camp Cimarron

Katie A Mosely kawhispers at juno.com
Fri Sep 6 21:23:59 PDT 2002

To the List:
  Yes I do believe that this is a Campfire affair. However,
   1) It is a free country and we are allowed to express our
disappointment through appropriate channels. Give your opinion to the
Campfire group, in a polite manner.
While I do not think you need to hide the fact that you are with the SCA,
do be sure that   everyone who  hears you and or might get you e-mail
letter whatever understands that you are
 not the voice of the SCA .
Understand that there may be things going on here that are perfectly
legitimate reasons for him to be fired despite our disappointment, and
let it go at expressing your opinion.
   2)I do believe that a short discussion on the list is not necessarily
inappropriate, this can affect how and where we get to play. A new ranger
could be very good or very bad for this site and cause us to use another
site. Don't drag it out and don't make suppositions on how or why he got
fired, unless you have it from him you don't know anything and are just
fanning the flames.
   3) I do not think that we will lose the site over a few people calling
to express disappointment.
Lady Katyana