[Namron] Lady in waiting

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Sun Sep 15 18:05:37 PDT 2002

For those of you who have asked, here are the things I look for in a lady in
waiting:

Someone to dress and undress me (familiarity with Elizabethan a plus)
Someone to make sure I eat and drink
Someone to make sure I get to where I need to be during the day when I need
to be there
Someone to make sure I don't loose my head, mug, needlework, scrolls and
anything else I carry around on a regular basis.
Someone who can listen to me scream and be discreet about it
Someone who can rub my feet when I've run my legs off to the knees
Someone who can just hug me occaisionally
Someone who can fend off the oh so well meaning person who trys to follow me
into the privy because they "just have to talk" to me
Someone to make sure I remember my own name

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. Be aware I will be
gone during the week and will not be able to answer until next Sunday.

Hugs and kisses to you all,
Your wandering Baroness,
Maleah