[Namron] Pop

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 20:29:30 PDT 2002

Greetings Angel,
     I am Lady Etienett.  The Hospitaler for the
Barony of Namron (welcome wagon/PR person for the SCA
group in Norman).  If you need any assistance getting
started in the wonderful game we play, just ask me.
That's what I'm here for.
   Good luck with the wedding and all.  Will your new
husband be joining you in playing in the SCA?

To the Dream,
Lady Etienett
Hospitaler of Namron

---  <angel420-7 at excite.com> wrote:
> --
>  Hi I'm new, I've been wanting to come to pop
> meetings, but I'm in the middle of planning my
> wedding and time is tight. Hopefully after the
> wedding I will have more time. Bye angel

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe