[Namron] Demo

Rostislav rostislav at cox.net
Sun Sep 22 17:25:27 PDT 2002

Hello fellow Namronians,

A lady at my work approached me asking if anyone would like to attend their party and do a demo. She is a member of a local belly dancing troop not affiliated with the SCA.
Unfortunately they are having their party on the 12th of October. I told her about Protectorate and that anyone that could still move would be there.
Just in case though they are looking for about 10 people. Fighters, dancers, Arts & crafts. They can feed about 10 people more than they have coming. Kids will be present and interested in Boffers. The location is over on XXX between 10th and 23rd.
If anyone wants to do this rather than protectorate they can let me know and I can get you more details.
My phone# is 573-0114.

Thanks and miss you guys,
School is a beeyatch.
Rostislav.