[Namron] slipping in to say.........

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Sat Sep 28 12:30:39 PDT 2002

Greetings Namron,
    A note from your wandering Baroness to say hello. I am home this
week-end long enough to do laundry, pay bills and go back to Fort Worth. If
any of you need to speak to me for any reason I should be home most of the
week-end (although my husband has promised to take me to dinner tonight). I
hope all is going well for Protectorate. I've been out of the loop and am a
worry wart as you all know all too well so drop me a line and let me know
how things are progressing. I will be leaving mid-day Monday to return to my
dad's. For all of you who have asked, the trial is going well so far but we
have no clue how the outcome will turn out. If you want more details call
me, thank you all for keeping my family and myself in you thoughts and
prayers. Hope this missive finds you all well and busy, know that I miss you
all.

Maleah
who may only be wandering a little longer