[Namron] The Namron Inquirer

William FitzBubba fitzbubba at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 15:14:00 PDT 2002

As long as we're doing rumor control...

Please note that there is no truth at all to the idea
that members of the Barony frequenly congregate at a
local "hot spring" in the nude.  This is a rumor
started by people who are unhappy because they weren't
there.

Nor is there any truth to that whole male-love-group
thing centered in one of the barony member's homes.
It's just a bunch of guys who like to hang out
together and talk about what they're not getting,
usually under the guise of some sort of role playing
game.  I realize that it looks suspicious when several
of those guys have actually lived there at one time or
another, but I'm sure that they're all strong
heterosexuals and there's nothing really wierd going
on (besides the nudity, the hot water, the mead, etc.
etc.).  Only the cats know for sure what's up, and
they're holding out for more money before they say
anything.  Oh, and Abdul Has The Negatives.

While we're at it, please ignore the fact that several
Ansteorrans are now working in the courts of the
Kingdom of the East.  They're keeping a low profile.
There is no truth to the rumor that a coup is in the
making.  I can reassure you that there are no plans to
depose the current monarchy.  They're relatively
pliable and easy to work around...er, with.

Besides, why take over a Kingdom when you can control
the entire Society?  Remember...follow the money.

Care,
Bubba

(p.s.  Fair Warning.  I'll Be At Protectorate.)