[Namron] The Namron Inquirer

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 19:44:50 PDT 2002

Hey!  Annais here!

--- Miranda of Namron <miranda_of_namron at hotmail.com>
wrote:
> [ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
>
> Hi Everyone!!!!!!

HI MIRANDA...jumping up and down waving!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

> Well, I've missed you all tremendously!

Miss you too!!!!

> As to the Namron Inquirer... Bad, Nais Nais, bad!

It wasn't ME!  I did not type it.  I did not send it!
I only told 12 of my nearest and dearest friends of
friends of friends and close aquaintenences what was
going on and the next thing I know... POW!  This
Inquirer thing appears on the list.

I really do have too much to do than sit around and
type up this heinous stuff.  Honest!
> Love you all!

Love you too!  Miss you!  Come to Protectorate if you
can!

Annais
(Nais nais to you, Miranda!)