[Namron] SCRIBAL NIGHT TOMORROW WED. 18 SEPT 7:00p

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 09:07:12 PDT 2002

Thought I would be the first to put the reminder out
there that

SCRIBAL NIGHT IS TOMORROW AT MERAUD'S!!!!!!!!!

(I was gonna try to spell Tagdh, but I would get it
wrong!)

I will bring stuff for people to paint and stuff with
which to paint.  That is for those who don't have
their own stuff on which to work.

Everyone is welcome!  If you don't know what scribal
is all about, stop by!  We'll show you.  And if you do
know, and are interested, stop by as well!  We'll get
you started.

If you have any questions, e-mail me privately or call
me, my number is in the pop list.

See you tomorrow!

Hugs!
Annais