[Namron] NOT CANCELLED-SCRIBAL NIGHT TOday WED. 18 SEPT 7:00p

Tadhg tadhg at ou.edu
Wed Sep 18 16:40:23 PDT 2002

Folks,

The Barony of Namron is STILL having Heralds and Scribes at our house
tonight.

While it is unfortunate that Lady Annais cannot join us, it does not
preclude heraldic and scribal activities.

Please bring your supplies if you are interested in scribal activities...we
are lacking in that department.

Regards,
Tadhg