[Namron] Dance tonight

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 05:20:09 PST 2003

Greetings to the list!

Well, I thought I'd get this message out a little earlier than I did the last one. :-).

It's Tuesday and we have a dance class. Technically it starts at 7:00. I usually don't start until around 7:15. It's at Buzz's Sub Shop. What dances are reviewed depends entirely on how many people show up. Hope to see you there!

                       Lady Celeste

As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit                                         Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency

per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.