[Namron] woops

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 18:44:18 PDT 2003

see, even in the written form I am barely coherent.

excuse',  pookslexic

(tho anything to get bubba back)

Message: 5
From: "marc adkins" <winkleried at oecadvantage.net>
To: <namron at ansteorra.org>, "Ulf" <ulfie at cox.net>,
   "Maleah" <baroness_maleah at cox.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 18:16:36 -0600
Subject: [Namron] Apologies for Excitement

Midterm season, Extremely sleep deprived, Haven't been paying as much atten=
tion as I should to events other than school. I agree it has been some time=
since Namrons rumor mill went full time. It is extremely nice that it has =
lain dormant all this time. IN NO WAY DID I MEAN FOR THIS TO GET THIS EXCIT=
ING!!!!!.
Due to the wording of Lord Pooky's posting and to the list that it was pos=
ted to I thought I had missed something and asked for a clarification.
Again Sorry
Lord Wilhelm von Winkleried (OHSS)