[Namron] Rough Med Faire Schedule?

Annais de Montgomerie annais at cox.net
Tue Apr 1 20:57:25 PST 2003

As far as the scheduling goes....

Set up for the fair is 8am on Friday and Saturday.  9am on Sunday.

Take down is 7p on Friday and Saturday.  And 6p on Sunday.

We will alternate the field between Chivalric, Rapier and Dancing.  There is
no "set" schedule.  Over the years, it has been found that set scheduling
doesn't always work.

The A&S and Information tents will be open throughout the fair hours.

We still need volunteers to help man these tents.

If I have left anything out, please let me know, and I will pass the info
on...

Annais