[Namron] (no subject)

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Mon Apr 7 11:53:11 PDT 2003

Aye and the Hafla/Reveal afterwards.. :) ahh Gotta love that Sub shop.
Muhahahaha I got video of The Baroness teaching belly danceing. Ahh Thanky
Namron for helping those of us from our Displaced Group feel so welcome.
Rundel is in your debt and we were honored you invited us to the revel. I
have practiced with my drum so.... (even though I was told it was a baby
drum lol) mayhaps I can attend a Drumming class...??? :)

Chass (Charinthalis Del Sans)  of Rundel & Elizabeta (Lisa) of Rundel (and
also a few others of us who were there)