[Namron] Brewer

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Mon Apr 7 21:18:25 PDT 2003

There was a gent at the revel who was handing out pamplets (and his brewing)
I recieved one of his pamplets from him but alas the page with the Recipe
for the "Purple Stuff" was blank. Would someone poke him in the ribs and get
him to send me another copy of this via email please :) . I also wish to
converse with him further seeing as how a likable person he is and similar
in nature to me. Your assistance would be appreciated.

Chass of Rundel aka Charinthalis Del Sans of Rundel (The canton shall live
on)