[Namron] check in and request for help

Lisette Holderman the_one_and_only_wicachu at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 06:27:20 PDT 2003

Has anyone heard from Haldor and Co? What of Rumil and Margaret?
The Choctaw /Harrah area got hit by what appears to have been a tornado last night. Our street up the hill and the block behind us is badly damaged. We lost 2 trees on the west side of the house, right outside my bedroom,yet they somehow managed not to hit the house. There is debris everywhere on the west side. That side of our place is a -mess-, however the front yard looks... scoured. The leaves I've been meaning to rake are gone. The bird feeders are untouched, no damage to the cars 15 feet away from the trees. The neighbors down the hill have a McDonalds sack in their yard. Looks like we are on the very fringe of it.Proof that god looks after fools and small children.If anyone has any spare time and can come help me clean this mess up, I'd greatly appreciate it.  Thanks a lot - Beaux