[Namron] check in and request for help

Lisette Holderman the_one_and_only_wicachu at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 05:16:30 PDT 2003

What I thought to do since I didnt have any means of getting rid of it was to add the -new- branches to the old brushpile in back from the -last- storm damage we had and to burn the lot of it Beltane weekend. I can't go to Crown, so why not? I have most of it piled up next to the house but still need to get it dragged to the back of the acreage. I've made a dent in the non tree debris field, but I have a LONG way to go. It looks like we had about 4-5 inches of rain in that storm as well, so it's been hard to -get- to some areas of the mess as of yet.  What I've done so far is all by hand, too wet to get a truck in. Folks up the hill are having the same problem, though not quite as bad as we are.I feel like I've been hit by a truck. Guess I have been really tense the past few days. THis phantom thing just dropped out the sky, no warning no hail no nothing and boom. Talk to everyone later. I've got to go attempt to bake a birthday cake and resist putting arsenic in it......Beaux

marc adkins <winkleried at oecadvantage.net> wrote:I can probably help with tree and debris removal if needed
Lord Wilhelm von Winkleried (OHSS)