[Namron] Brithday Revel for Lord Svan Coldbrow Skalldson

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 9 03:30:05 PDT 2003

       Greetings good gentles,
       It has come to my attention that in alomst 20 years of playing in the
SCA,Lord Svan Coldbrow Skaldsson has NEVER had a birthday revel.Well,I
propose to remedy that on the  15th,16th,and 17th of August.
        We will be having the usual potluck feast on Saturday night.We ask
that you bring a side dish big enough to feed four.As usual my Lady and i
will be providing a beef stew.
        Lady Bianca has been kind enought to offer her target for archery so
we can have an archery shoot.There will be a knife axe and spear
throw(providing someone brings knives axes and spears to throw,lol).And
depending on interest and heat factors,we will be having a rapier and
chivalric list.No prizes,just bragging rights.Also depending on
interest,drummers,and dancers,we may have some middle eastern dancing going
on.And of course,we will have bardic going on late into the night as the
guest of honor happens to love bardic and is quite a bard himself!
        My Lady and i will also provide a port-a-john as our septic system
didnt handle our last revel too well,,lol.There is no site fee,however,we
wil accept donations tp offset the cost of the port-a-john.(and we really
hate to ask that).We also ask that you take your trash with you when you
leave as we are allowed only  so much per week by our sanitation company.
  Site opens sometime friday and closes sometime sunday.We have 10 acres to
camp on.However,we only have 16 trees on the whole 10 acres.So if ya want to
camp under a tree you might get here early,,lol.
       We do ask that if you come to the revel and drink,that you dont
drive.
       Directions: Take Hwy 9 east to Harrah Road.Go north on Harrah Road to
119th.Take 119th east (approx 4 miles) to Patterson Raod.Go north on
Patterson to the first trailer house on the  west side of the street,and
there you are!!!!If you get lost,call 274-6682 for directions.We ask that
you use this number only this weekend as it is a borrowed cell phone.
                                                          Halldor and Fayida