[Namron] Namron Protectorate

Katie A Mosely kawhispers at juno.com
Mon Aug 11 07:48:50 PDT 2003

 Greetings unto the equestrians,
   There will be equestrian activities at Namron Protectorate again this
year. We will be at Camp Cimmaron near Coyle, Oklahoma October 10th,
11th, and 12th. There are cabins being held again this year for the
equestrians. There are a limited
number. They will only be held until the 15th of September. The name and
number of the person handling the reservations is listed on the Namron
web site.(www.namron.ansteorra.org)
This is a bring your own penning event.  There will not be access to the
stalls. This is also a bring your own horse event. There will not be
horses to borrow. Stallions are welcome. All horses must have current
coggins within the last six months, and must be vaccinated for West Nile.
This site can be high mosquito and has other horses. There will not be
chance for authorization on Saturday. So please make arrangements to
attend a practice in your area and get authorized before the event.
Please,let me know if you are going to be there so that I can plan the
schedule accordingly.
   If you have any questions or would like to or would like to volunteer
for ground crew, please contact me by e-mail: kawhispers at juno.com or by
telephone
(405)329-4267, before 10 PM.
Lady Katyana