[Namron] Any one looking for work?

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 16:53:31 PDT 2003

My company is currently hireing in my department. I work with Business
costomers and rearly handle customers that are not connected with their
company. This means less chances of dealing with upset customers.

If you are looking for work and are interested, follow the information
listed below. If you really are interested, reply to me privately and I will
get you my employee ID and contact information. I can not garauntee that
this will help, but it couldn't hurt. Oh, one more thing..... In this job I
don't work weekends and the benefits are GREAT!

National Business Ordering Rep
Business Unit: Wireless Ops-Customer Services
Opportunity Number: 03-0006113-W
Department: Wireless Ops-Customer Services
Posting Until: Until Filled
Hours Per Week: 40.0
Open Position(s): 30
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Job Type: Regular

RESPONSIBILITIES: Want to make a difference by providing world class care to
customers? At AT&T Wireless, you will. If you thrive in a fast-paced
environment, get excited about technology and people, come be a part of the
team that revolutionizes wireless communication. AT&T Wireless has a first
class benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, wireless
phone and free unlimited local air time, and much more.

REQUIREMENTS: If you have great communication skills, are able to multi-task
while working in a Windows environment, and can work an untraditional
schedule that will likely include nights and weekends, PLEASE PROCEED
IMMEDIATELY TO OUR ***NEW *** ASSESSMENT WEBSITE AT: <www.attwsjobs.com>
click "job search" and then the link that says Customer Services. Once you
complete all 3 parts you will be able to schedule an interview.

Thanks,
Aldric