[Namron] Skarrgarð polling

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 14:07:03 PDT 2003

The polling due date has past. All the cards are in.
all the chads have been burned. :-)
the results are...

As of the end of August the paid members of the S.C.A. in the Shawnee area where polled. The results are in. The Majority (88%) voted for the formation of a canton. On the name and device for the canton the votes where a lot closer. The one’s here have the most votes in each category. Name chosen for submission to the Collage of Herald is Skarrgarð.

The device was a bit of a surprise ( here is my poor attempt to blazen the device)

(sorry but I do not think the list will suport graphics)

Purpure, a bend two lures within two laurel wreaths argent.

In English: purple, in the upper right corner a white conjoined wings with in a white laurel wreath, a diagonal upper left to lower right white bar in the lower left corner a white conjoined wings with in a white laurel wreath.

If there are any questions about the polling please contact me at Owenstott at yahoo.com or call me at (405)314-1561

In service to the Barony and Kingdom

Lord Owen Stott

Lozengy,argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented azure.