[Namron] Protectorate Meeting

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 22:01:24 PDT 2003

Cellach,
    I won't be able to make it until after 8:00  I
work to 6:30, then go work out... Do you think the
meeting will last after 8?  All I need to let people
know is that we need nifty, contest-related prizes for
the 2 encampment contests.  Other than that I don't
really have much.
   I've talked with Malcolm about helping with
heralding and Gwyneth about collecting prizes.

Etienett

--- Cellach Ferguson <cellach at breezykilt.com> wrote:
> Progress Meeting for Namron Protectorate XXVII.
>
> Thursday, August 7, 7:00pm.
> Cellach and Annais' House
>
> We'll get together this Thursday (the night after
> pop).  Here, we can cover anything that people need
> to have done or things people would like to see (or
> things that people would like to have done had they
> been born into a family of Romanian Gypsies.  You
> know, we're flexible.).  Bring your ideas!
>
> Also, a work day is planned for Saturday, August 23.
>  We'll follow up with time and exact location later.
>
> If you have any suggestions or comments, please let
> me know!
>
> Thanks,
> Cellach Ferguson
> protectorate27 at breezykilt.com
> (405)323-3411>

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe