[Namron] Fwd: [NR] New Oklahoma Tax Law and Merchants

lyric ui ruairc lyric_ui_ruairc at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 13:21:47 PDT 2003

> Hard to cut back any more I have been unemployed for
> 18 month and the
> checking account has had .37¢ for 3 months.
> Grim Grimmie ;^(

Ouch....alot of that up here too (Vermont - where the
only major employer laid off about 70% of the people
(about 8000) at the local plant to move operations
offshore).  I hope something comes through to you soon
(something GOOD too).

Oh - and I was not refering to YOU cutting back on
spending...but our wonderfull politicians and thier
lovely perks (like taxpayer funded limos, jets,
mansions, fancy dinners...etc) ....

Yes, you are right - would not be exactly period...but
I think the point was made  hehehe! : )

cheers

=====
...all work and no play makes stacey a dull girl....