[Namron] Fwd: [NR] New Oklahoma Tax Law and Merchants

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Wed Aug 6 20:15:00 PDT 2003

Messagelol I certainly wasnt trying to kill the messenger :) I was airing my concerns on a board where I have lotf of friends lol. It still makes no sense to make us wait 3 months unless they are haveing an attny go over it with a fine tooth comb but still 3 months is too long to have to wait for a definate answer.

Chass (who does not take aim at messengers)