[Namron] Skarrgard Meeting Times

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 13 03:55:45 PDT 2003

     Greetings All,
      I have recently recieved an email that questions our meeting times out
here.I believe the question was why are the meetings always on Sunday.The
answer is simple: the populace of Skarrgard decided to meet on sundays.And
so so far,they populace seems to be satisfied.We did take a vote,and sundays
were chosen.We also voted on meeting places and times.And it was an
overwhelming vote for sunday.As for sundays always being the day to come
home from and event, or to stay for a three day event,the choice is
yours.Either stay at the event,pack up and go home,or come to the
meeting.There is nothing that says you have to be at meetings.If our
populace meeting falls on a 3 day weekend event that i am attending,you can
bet that i wont be at the meeting.However,there will be plenty of advance
notice that i wont be there and the meeting will more than likely be changed
to another sunday.
     As for cantons having or not having ministers and officers,that is
merely a matter of semantics.I know i will be a DEPUTY to the seneschal of
Namron as our sponsoring barony.I will be warranted as a deputy seneschal
for our group if all goes well with my barony,my regional officer,and my
kingdom officer.
     As for the device that was offered.We have already chosen one with two
back up devices if needed.
     As for our name,we have chosen a name with two back up names if
needed.Thanks to the individual that offered the unicorn device,but we have
our own,as decided on by our populace.
    Any further questions or complaints can be addressed at out populace
meetings.Our next poluace meeting will be ta Double Dave's Pizza Parlor on
Sunday,17AUG03 at 6pm,as decided by the populcae of Skarrgard.
                Lord Halldor Grimmsson
                Acting Seneschal of Skarrgard