[Namron] Re: [Wiesenfeuer] Re: August Meeting

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Tue Aug 12 20:27:38 PDT 2003

Caius and all,
    The time and place of the Canton meetings was chosen by the people of
the canton. We, as the sponsoring group, have been there for advice and
direction but have left these decisions to them. We suggested weeknight
meetings for the very reasons you stated but the group has decided on
Sundays for now. Remember, none of this is carved in stone. If the current
situation does not work they are always free to change it to another day and
time. That's what part of these last three meetings have been for, deciding
how, when, where, etc. for their practices and functions.
The rest of your missive was covered by HE Robert but if you have any
questions don't hesitate to ask us or the acting seneschal, Lord Haldor.

I believe you are covered by the zip codes for this group (although I don't
have the list in front of me) so come on out and give your two sesterci
worth.

Maleah
Baroness of Namron