[Namron] Work Day Part III

isabeaux de narbonne the_one_and_only_wicachu at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 04:46:37 PDT 2003

Ze Beaux will be there all day unless the slave driver known as my boss makes me work Saturday. Too close to ask for the day off. BUT I can and will be there after work for sure.  Likely with the bear in tow. Is there crash space available? Or does some one have a spare tent? I do now have a mucking big mundane screenhouse pavillion ( 22' x 12'), but I havent even set it up yet, much less have the new cover made for it. Heck I dont even know if all the parts are there, much less how to set it up. ( Spare time project.. insert hysterical laughter here)  If we need it for the day for shade, lemme know and I'll drop it off beforehand.

Question, O Great and Powerful Protectorate Autocrat: Do we need to bring sewing machines, ironing boards etc? Also, if anything such as thread still needs to be purchased, lemme know.  I can pick up a few things if need be from work.

Peace ya'll -

Beaux