[Namron] SCA and Tecumseh

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Thu Aug 14 16:50:45 PDT 2003

Ever heard of district court and harassement charges? Ever hear dof unlawful
searches? You have rights and well they have to respect them. My neighbors
threw a fit because I have 3 sets of Stocks in my yard and well honestly..
there is nothing they can do about it. They may harrass you which ios also
against the law but other than that... they can make threats, which if it is
law enforcement they can lose thier job and worse. They have to follow the
law to the letter or be in deep trouble.

Chass