[Namron] returned person from the past....

DEAJAVU at aol.com DEAJAVU at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 15:52:50 PDT 2003

this is all for the people that have been around as long as i have. we have a
member of the barony that is returning. so does anyone else remember when the
children, me, denee, everyone else, ran around, and got in to a lot of
trouble? well... i do. does anyone remember Sir Cameron and Hildanna? the children
Amber and Avery? well... at pennsic this year, while setting up camp for Mom
and dad, a young man was brought over to denee and i, and lo and behold, it was
Avery! so Avery is back in to the SCA, playing with us, and has decided to
come back home! (Oh yea... we all call him stinky)so anyone that wants to re-meet
him, give me a holler, and when we all get back, we will be bringing him
around to see people! anyway ... i have to go, and oh yea! PENNSIC KICKED MAD
BOOTY!

~K