[Namron] Work Day Part III

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Wed Aug 20 12:55:29 PDT 2003

The idea is to beat the heat.  We're going to be painting black storms
on the yellow poles, and with a stencil to mark them, it shouldn't take
too long, especially if we have a lot of people helping.  The tents need
to be spread out to see what, if anything, needs to be fixed or
reinforced.  After that, depending on what needs to be done and the
number of people, we'll either hand stitch the reinforcements or refold
to take inside for machine sewing.

Afterwards, the last I heard is that we'll be having a party until they
kick us out.

Annabelle