[Namron] returned person from the past....

isabeaux de narbonne the_one_and_only_wicachu at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 16:32:22 PDT 2003

Needless to say, Avery got a hot dog.

>Needless to say, his parents told us later that he had come straight to
>our camp from supper.  My introduction to SCA kids...

Oh thank the gods my son isnt the only one that travels from camp to camp acting like he hasnt been fed in days. He had 2 breakfasts, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner, dinner again and currently an evening snack. Says he wants pancakes for his bedtime breakfast.. I live in fear of puberty......
Beaux
who should be down this weekend around 7- 730 starvin Marvin in tow....