[Namron] bottomless pits

isabeaux de narbonne the_one_and_only_wicachu at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 07:10:38 PDT 2003

"Methinks she had a hobbit.  Yes? No?"

 Come to think of it.... his dad was shorter than I... and rather fuzzy......What do you get when you cross an elf with a hobbit? Conner , it would seem.
 I do think a kids encampment would be a jolly good idea. I'm nearly sure I'll have to work at least one day of Protectorate, but I'm planning on being there if at all possible. I can  send kid  food etc with Conner if someone can take him up there while I'm at work.
Beaux