[Namron] Request to join GreenWitches denied

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Fri Aug 22 19:44:59 PDT 2003

Yahoo! Groups Notification wrote:
> The moderator of the GreenWitches group has denied
> your request for membership.

Dang.  And I had my hopes up... :)

I'll wager it was more of the recent email worm problems.  It is taking
email address and matching them up at random.  So if you are subscribed
to the GreenWitches Yahoo group,  please check your system out.

Green witches have been around a long time, but there are other colors
available in the palette:

Cornflower witches: They worship one particular flower.
Mauve witches: They're simply mauvelous, dahling.
Buff witches: They work sky clad...
Eggshell witches:  with their fragile egos...
Sand witches: (should be obvious...)
Taupe witches:  who constantly disagree on what shade "taupe" really is.
Burgundy witches:  They go well with the Sand witches...

That's all for today.  Tune in next week when we cover the "Shades of
the Episcopalians..."

Ulf
(an equal opportunity humorist)