[Namron] Request to join GreenWitches denied

Annais de Montgomerie annais at cox.net
Fri Aug 22 22:21:19 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ulf Gunnarsson" <ulfie at cox.net>
To: "Barony of Namron" <namron at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Namron] Request to join GreenWitches denied
> Green witches have been around a long time, but there are other colors
> available in the palette:

I **KNEW** it!!! I was right!!! Here's Proof positive that a Green Witch is
all old and moldy and smelly.  Either that, or an individuahl in league with
the E.L.F.s...but that's another story....

> Cornflower witches: They worship one particular flower.
> Mauve witches: They're simply mauvelous, dahling.
> Buff witches: They work sky clad...
> Eggshell witches:  with their fragile egos...
> Sand witches: (should be obvious...)
> Taupe witches:  who constantly disagree on what shade "taupe" really is.
> Burgundy witches:  They go well with the Sand witches...

What about the Crimson and Cream ones?  There are a metric butt load of them
about, especially with football season so close.  And what about the Sand
Witches???? I like that kind, my favorite Sand Witch is one with Corned Beef
and Sauerkraut on Rye...Yummmmm Yummmmm!

> That's all for today.  Tune in next week when we cover the "Shades of
> the Episcopalians..."

I prefer a nice chartreuse or fuscia in Episcopalians.  However, for the
Orthodox Christians, I prefer baby blue and white...As soon to be witnessed
by the garage door(my husband, Episcopalian, looked at me, shook his head,
sighed deeply, and went to bed... the goober!).

Annais