[Namron] RE: Namron Digest, Vol 3, Issue 47

Donnchadh donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Tue Aug 26 13:46:43 PDT 2003

Does anyone have any experience using reflective paint?  Is such a thing
available commercially?  Since a large number of people tend to arrive at
events after dark, something reflective would probably help a great deal.

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Barony of Namron
Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners