[Namron] Any one looking for work?

isabeaux de narbonne the_one_and_only_wicachu at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 23:37:46 PDT 2003

"Whoops!  meant to be private!"

          Dinna sweat it nais nais. You'll live. Trust me :)

Public service announcement for fabric/ sewing notion hoarders and anyone on a budget:

this coming Monday, 50 % off o' notions under 20 bucks at work. Which would be Hancocks. Meaning buttons bias tape thread sewing machine needles etc. God knows I'm going to take advantage of it. Almost makes it affordable. If you can, make a list give someone money and send em in the early am. By noon the good stuff -will- be gone. Might be a good opportunity to snag some inexpensive things to repair/make Baronial loaner garb.

beaux