[Namron] Protectorate Meeting

Katie A Mosely kawhispers at juno.com
Mon Aug 4 13:21:39 PDT 2003

Thanks for the Notice!

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 13:54:41 -0500 "Cellach Ferguson"
<cellach at breezykilt.com> writes:
Progress Meeting for Namron Protectorate XXVII.

Thursday, August 7, 7:00pm.
Cellach and Annais' House

We'll get together this Thursday (the night after pop).  Here, we can
cover anything that people need to have done or things people would like
to see (or things that people would like to have done had they been born
into a family of Romanian Gypsies.  You know, we're flexible.).  Bring
your ideas!

Also, a work day is planned for Saturday, August 23.  We'll follow up
with time and exact location later.

If you have any suggestions or comments, please let me know!

Thanks,
Cellach Ferguson
protectorate27 at breezykilt.com
(405)323-3411