[Namron] RE: Grimmers tent erection directions

isabeaux de narbonne the_one_and_only_wicachu at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 19:49:29 PDT 2003

I am either very very tired, or just incurably perverse. C all of the above I fear.  Because I nearly drowned on a shot of Baileys after getting no farther than " tent erection directions".

My biggest question is: why does a tent NEED one? Is it possible to get your tent neutered so it wont get one with you in it? Or is it possible to to buy a female tent?

Mental bleach please! And more Baileys......

Who is going to what events in the nearish future?

Beaux
And no Annabelle I am not ignoring you!! :P