[Namron] Fwd: [NR] New Oklahoma Tax Law and Merchants

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Wed Aug 6 18:37:08 PDT 2003

What I want to know is plainly this. Why is it estimated to take the kingdom seneschal so long to find out what I found out in a 15 min phone call to the Oklahoma Tax Commision.  Peeps can say dont panick yadda yadda yadda but you have to look at it from the merchants point of view here. I am sitting on about 10k in inventory. If I have to go out of state to my normal high sellers the SCA then I will do so which means reworking my schedule and events I had planned on attending and merchanting at. Which the ban is state wide in the state I live in so there fore that leaves me with only the option of going out of state, for an estimated 3 months. My expenditures rise if I have to go out of state to sell thus I must raise my prices and etc, which I dont know about most merchants but I make my planes 3 to 4 months down the road and this welp throws not only a monkey wrench in the works but honestly kills my ability to make plans.

Chass