[Namron] Name submission

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 20:56:02 PDT 2003

FYI:  Lord Malcolm doesn't have an email....well, they
do but rarely check....actually it's his wife's....The
best way to contact him is to call  321-4861.
However, he is out of town merchanting for the
weekend.
Try him next week.

In Service,
Lady Etienett

--- Ulf Gunnarsson <ulfie at cox.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 21:32, Duncan MacNamara wrote:
> > I also need to know how to find out if my name and
> device has made it out of
> > kingdom yet... who do I need to contact to find
> out?>
>
> The herald is Lord Malcolm, whose email address I do
> not have handy.  So I'll answer for him...
>

> Dúnchán Mac Namara. (Namron)
>         Name and device.
>         ILoI 4/03 9.
>         Kingdom accepted 6/03 (AG 7/03).
>         In progress.
>
> You can follow the comical adventures of everyone's
> name and device submissions at:
> http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/herald/
>
> A new thing some folks may not be aware of... You
> can see the specific submission status at:
> http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/herald/hst/
>
> Baron Ulf, P.E.
> Recovering Herald

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe