[Namron] Work Day Part III

Rostislav rostislav at cox.net
Fri Aug 15 04:00:16 PDT 2003

Ms. Beaux,

Sorry I have been out of touch for awhile. Icky Mundane Junk.
Did you get finished with my tunics? Dumb question but thought I'd ask to be sure. I didn't hear back from you and got busy with school.
I am going to be at the meeting this Tuesday as I'm on break and the backyard repairs should be finished.
See ya,

Ros.