[Namron] SCA and Tecumseh

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Fri Aug 15 19:09:22 PDT 2003

A Maltese Cross which someone earlier on this thread was used as one of the
universal symbols of the Municipal fire departments in this area.
In other words don get bent outta shape about changing something that isn't
broken. What I mean, it is possible that whatever you change it to will
offend someone else.
Lord Wilhelm von Winkleried (OHSS)