[Namron] Work Day Part III

Bobby Hyscher bob at breezykilt.com
Wed Aug 20 13:54:56 PDT 2003

Sorry Linda, Annabelle.  Our local internet connection is giving us fits. We
had planned to start in the evening, however, since much of the work can be
done inside, would you guys like to start earlier?  I'm certain that we can
come up with some drop cloths, etc. for the painting.  (there is only a bit
left to do).

And, yes, there is a party afterward.  Lord Barat, et al, will be bringing
booze, so, it should be great!

As for the start time, I'd rather do it when it's convenient for everyone.
If you have a preference, please let me know!  We can stagger this, by the
way.  We don't all have to show up at precisely the same time.

Thanks,

Cellach Ferguson
(Bobby Hyscher)
Autocrat, Namron Protectorate 2003