[Namron] Work Day Part III

William FitzBubba fitzbubba at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 20:54:49 PDT 2003

> I just want to know why Barat is having finger
> chopped on without drugs.
> Sounds painful to me.
> Ravon

First off, the man thrives on pain.  He loves it.
I've known him for years, and he's always in pain.

He's not going to have it done without *any* drugs.
As I understand it, the drugs he had to stop taking
are related to his arthritis.  I think he still get to
have all of the painkillers he wants.  (And booze,
Barat?  Do you get to drink now?)

Remember...ten or twenty years from now, Barat will
either be Data or the Terminator.  Time will tell.

Care,
Bubba